Time to catch up!

I had a lot of fun participating in the Simple Treasures Boutique holiday show last week. They sure know how to put a lot under one roof! (well, two.) Thank you for the support! IMO everyone who goes has a great time. They have so much variety, that there literally is a "simple treasure" for everyone. I love their central checkout so I don't have to "man my booth". And that way I can have a booth and still take care of young kids. Of course BEING there might help to tell people about these amazing balloon balls! So they don't just say huh?? and keep walking! hahaha

These next few weeks I will be catching up on homework. I'm taking a knitwear college class! We're learning all about sewing/serging with knit fabric and basic pattern making for knit patterns. I love it. Once I am all caught up, I hope to accomplish the following blog-related goals:

  • Blog about what I learned in my knitwear class
  • Decide how much time I want to put into my Etsy shop: PostalThreads (Which btw will remain on vacation mode until I catch up with my homework!)
  • ...and maybe I should FINISH the "Sew Up a Storm" Alphabet Series!!! I was supposed to finish that before Baby #2 came in June, but I think I only got to the letter "T" or something!! "Nap time/Go, go Sew Time" seems to be getting shorter and shorter at our house, but it's all good!
One more random thing before I go:

I made French macarons again last night! And they turned out, again! 👏 Check out this post where I first blogged about my French macaron experience.

No comments :

Post a Comment