"Over-the-Top" Party Decor

Every Carousel Needs a Ferris Wheel to Go With It

Inspired by a photo of the carousel cake my mother made for me on my 2nd birthday, I recently set out to make a carousel cake for our little girl's birthday! I started off in my head like, "All I need are some animal crackers or cookies, a few paper straws (which I already have), and a doily to go on top; we'll keep it simple." But, like most creative pursuits, this one just kept going...until it reached a bit "over--the-top".  Needless to say, we had a very fun birthday celebration, not to mention all the fun in the party prepping!


I decided to create this "new line" to sell at the local craft boutique, along with the balloon balls I keep putting off sewing! Every occasion unique gold decor. I can't wait to see how it goes!!! 

More Carousel Horses:


A Few More Carousel Horse Party Details....





No comments :

Post a Comment